We have come to Year 2009. Looking back, the past 2 years had been a great blessing to me. Prior to Year 2007, I was in a bad financial shape. Everything that can go wrong, went wrong for me. I tried to find solutions to my problem but failed. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. There was no way out.
It was at that time that I discovered Jerry Savelle Ministries. It gave me hope when hope was gone. I became a partner to this ministry. Nothing physical had changed but I held on the hope that God was working behind the scenes to deliver me.
By mid 2007, I had a change in my job with a salary increase of 40%. It was the first breakthrough I had. By the end of the year, I started this blog. By the mid of Year 2008, I had another change of job with a salary increase of 70%. Things had improved by leaps and bounds.
Looking forward, I expect the following to manifest in this year:
1. My monthly income to be doubled by the end of March. Thereafter my monthly income will keep doubling in every six months. By the end on 2010, I expect to have S$1 million in net worth excluding house value.
2. Start attending church. It is most probable that we will not go back to New Creation Church. Both my wife and I prefer a smaller and simpler church. As far as I am concern, the church I want to attend must subscribe to the Word of Faith movement as I have no interest in listening to messages that tells me God wants me to be poor and sick. I have found one in which the pastor was trained by Kenneth Hagin’s Rhema Bible School. Maybe I will go for this one.
3. Take my family for a 5 star hotel stay in every weekend by fourth quarter of this year. My son loves to stay in hotels. He loves to play with the fridge and safe. He loves to use the safe as if it is an oven. He will put some biscuits in a saucer, put the saucer into the safe, close the door, open it and serve it to me as though he has baked it. It was a fun time for him.
4. Go for a tour to Penang by the end of the year. We will travel and stay in the best money can buy. It is time to pay my parents a visit.
On the spiritual side, I will achieve the following:
1. I will keep my thoughts pure. I will not entertain any negative thoughts like anger, bitterness, anxiousness worry and everything that comes from the mentality of poverty. My mind will be always filled positive thoughts. Joy and gratefulness will be constantly in my thoughts no matter what happens in the physical world. My mentality is the mentality of abundance.
2. My faith will grow to be stronger and stronger. The most effective indication to the growth is the physical net-worth I have. Physical assets cannot be faked and is therefore the best indication of one’s spiritual growth.
3. This blog shall be the source of hope for Christians worldwide. Miracles will happen to every believer who read this blog and do everything that is prescribed in it. The poor will become rich. This sick will become whole. Many people will be cured of their incurable diseases. Those who faced with huge problems will find the solutions for them. Everyone who reads and put into practice the lessons in this blog will find themselves blessed exceedingly and abundantly above all they dare to ask or hope for.
These are my objectives for this year. Year 2009 is going to be great.